IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
These are the legal terms and conditions under which We supply the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.furxury.com (“our site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. www.furxury.com is operated by Furxury Enterprise (“We”). We are a company registered in Malaysia under company number 201803177564 (002831553-U). Our email address is [email protected].
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
1. Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders only from Malaysia now. These restrictions can be found on our Delivery Policy here.
3. YOUR STATUS
1. You may only purchase Products from us if:
a) you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with FURXURY only with involvement of a parent or guardian.);
b) you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
c) are resident in Malaysia (please see our Delivery Policy here for further information).
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
1. Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
2. After you submit your order, We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If We accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
3. As soon as you place your order, We start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, you will not be able to return your Products under clause 7 of these terms and conditions or under our Returns Policy.
4. From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
5. These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service we have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, We may end the Contract and clause 10 will apply.
3. Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
4. You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
5. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in Malaysian Ringgit/ Ringgit Malaysia (MYR/ RM), although please see clauses 6.5 and 6.6 for what happens if We discover an error in the price of any Product you order. Prices advertised on our site exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
2. We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
3. We accept payment by debit card and credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard.
4. You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
5. If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
6. If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
1. Please take note that you will not be eligible for refund or exchange once an order have been paid. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
8. PRODUCT FACTS
1. Product pictures are taken by professional photographers with 100% real-product shooting, there will be some colour difference because of the shooting light and angle display.
2. Please make sure the correct products (e.g. green/pink/blue) before purchasing.
3. If you consider that any Product We have supplied is mis-described, please notify us through [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible whether the Products is eligible for returns. You must return such Products to us in accordance with our reasonable instructions and the Returns Policy here, check which Products are eligible for returns at Returns Policy.
9. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
1. We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
2. We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 6.5 or clause 6.6.
3. If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 13.1, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
4. We are allowed to cancel your order anytime depends on supplier's’ products availability. Full refund will be made if We cancel the order.
10. OUR LIABILITY
1. If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
2. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
3. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
11. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, even, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
2. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
3. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 14 please contact us using the details set out in clause 7.1.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, are owned by us and our licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
3. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
13. OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
FURXURY and the logos for these marks are trade marks of Furxury Enterprise. You are not permitted to use these trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of any material you are using as permitted above.
14. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
2. If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
3. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
4. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
5. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
6. The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
7. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
8. If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
9. Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by Malaysian law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Malaysian law.
10. In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia Courts, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia Courts.
15. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
1. Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to [email protected].
2. If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Furxury by email to [email protected].
Official Furxury promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.furxury.com. Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Automated promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion codes or offers. Promotion codes are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of www.furxury.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time. Promotion codes are only valid on www.furxury.com for payments made in Malaysian Ringgit.